Designed by Edward Thomas Patrick Graham, Hibernian Hall was built in 1913 for the Ancient Order of Hibernians, an Irish Catholic fraternal organization. Hibernian Hall was one of five ballrooms in Dudley Square popular with Irish Americans in the early 20th century. The hall originally housed retail, the organization’s offices, a banquet hall, and a large ballroom. It remained a gathering place for local Irish residents through the 1960s. Hibernian Hall was purchased by Madison Park Development Corporation in 2000, and fully restored in 2005. Today, Hibernian Hall has continued its legacy of service to the Roxbury community as a home for the arts in the heart of Boston.
Saturday: 10am-4pm and Sunday: 10am-4pm
184 Dudley St, Boston, 02119
Architect: Edward Thomas Patrick Graham
857.544.1275 | Wheelchair accessible